Today’s first speaker today was Linda Schafer of GL Specialties in Arvada, Colorado. Linda started out today by telling how much she loves her business and one of the reasons is because Linda loves the toys and products she gets to work with. Linda told us that one of the most difficult parts of her job is picking the right product for her clients and their specific need. She prefers to choose products that will stay around for a long time, for instance flashlights with replaceable batteries or coffee mugs and the like that will remain on a client’s desk. For Linda, picking items like these are the best bang for the buck with lasting impact. They have many new items for this season that will be very popular. The first is paper cups that are very colorful and durable. These cups start under a dollar and go up from there, you can supply your art or use the large supply of stock art offered for these cups. Linda’s next product that she brought was the Healthcare and First Aid kits, these come in several varieties and sizes starting under 2.00, these are perfect for golf tournaments or race day events. You can pick the style and size – as well as the items inside, like band-aids, sunscreen, chapstick, ibuprofen or even Emergen C. Linda then showed us another group of promotional products that has become very popular. This is tools – items like tape measures with flashlights to mini screwdrivers. There are so many of these items in this group that you really have to know what you are looking for to pick the product right for your business. The next category Linda brought out was the ever evolving tech product line. This group includes ear buds, usb charger, ipod holders and docks, flash drive, and screen cleaners. She has a screen cleaner that actually has a holder that attaches to your phone with your logo on both the cleaner and the holder. All of these items are very popular and easy to use. Linda also brought the usual items that remain popular throughout the years, pens, bags and balls. Each of these items come in more colors than imaginable and a wide variety of style and sizes. If you are looking for that perfect promotional product and need someone to guide you through that process give Linda and GL Specialties a call!
Linda Schafer * GL Specialties * 303-456-9035 * email@example.com * www.glspecialties.com
Our second speaker today was Suzanne Smith from Food for Thought Catering in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. Suzanne took her time today to go over a list she found this week about the 12 foods that nutritionists eat. This is a list of foods that they feel can improve your health and help you feel better.
- Avocados – the avocado is an excellent source of good, healthy fats.
- Almond Milk – if you need to cut out dairy products this is the perfect replacement and high in vitamin E.
- Cinnamon – this is called the powerhouse spice, ½ a teaspoon a day can help regulate your blood sugar.
- Black and Blueberries – a great source of fiber, vitamins and anti-oxidants.
- Greek Yogurt – contains 2 times the protein with lower lactose an sugars than regular yogurt.
- Eggs – they always get a bad rap, but with only 70 calories they are nutrient rich, high in protein and are an anti-inflammatory.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – is a good protein and a healthy fat.
- Hummus – made with chickpeas is a good source of iron, vitamins C and B6 and foliates.
- Nuts – with good fats, vitamins and minerals nuts will help maintain weights.
- Kale – is a very nutrient dense food, full of vitamins, calcium and magnesium.
- Quinoa – is a complete source of protein, amino acids and fatty acids.
- Water with lemon – room temperature lemon water has an alkalizing effect on the body and can help cleanse the body.
If you are looking for a caterer in the Denver metro are that can prepare a healthy meal for you or your event give Suzanne Smith and Food for Thought Catering a call!
Suzanne Smith * Food for Thought Catering * 303.425.5442 * Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org