Our first speaker this week was Dr. Becci Noren-Lewis, D.C. from Always Gentle Chiropractic in Denver, Colorado. Dr. Becci first talked to us about how many chiropractic offices offer plans – 300.00 a month for some many visits and you will be cured. Dr. Becci Noren-Lewis tailors her plans to each client specifically – not by the book treatment, she will work with you to create a chiropractic plan that will help you feel better and stay healthy.
The rest of Dr. Becci’s talk she went over five things most people don’t know about Chiropractic care.
1. Pain is the last symptom of dysfunction – you can have issues going on in your body without feeling any pain that by the time pain is felt it can be critical. Some things like repetitive stress injuries, if you treat prior to feeling pain you may be able to avoid surgery or long term physical therapy.
2. Athletes use chiropractors to stay well and perform better, not just for the occasional injury – many brand professional teams such as the Broncos and our Olympic athletes have full time chiropractors on staff to keep their players performing at their best.
3. The body does not perform as a cluster of separate mechanisms – but rather a cascade of events that all starts with proper control by the nervous system – if your brain (the computer) and spinal cord is disrupted the rest of the system is out of wack.
4. Doctors do not do the healing – Chiropractic care does not heal the body, the body does. Your body has an innate intelligence – cuts heal, bruises heal – if the spinal cord is align it allows the body to heal.
5. Chiropractic care is for all ages – Dr. Becci has clients from infancy to 99 years old from the healthy to people who are handicapped.
Dr. Becci also gave us a handout that on one side shows the effects of a spinal misalignment – a very detailed list of how spinal misalignment can affect your health and the other shows the best position for sitting at your computer. If you are looking for a chiropractor that will work with you and tailor a plan to suit your needs for better health – give Dr. Becci Noren-Lewis a call!
Dr. Becci Noren-Lewis * Always Gentle Chiropractic * 303.984.111 * email@example.com * www.alwaysgentlechiropractic.com
Our second speaker was Joan Bridgett an area director for N2 Publishing and Westwoods Living magazine in Arvada, Colorado. Westwoods Living is a magazine that Joan puts together for the community of Westwoods Ranch with stories about and for the members of that community. Joan works to benefit this affluent community by introducing them to businesses that she has met with and think they would be a good fit for the community. In turn – she is benefiting the businesses by putting them in front affluent community members who will see their ads in the magazine. This magazine is read by most members of Westwoods Ranch because of its content, which is stories about them, their neighbors even their dog. The stories are light fun stories about happenings in the families in their community, such as the last family vacation, or a child who graduated with honors from college and what their future aspirations are. Joan also holds events on and off the property for the homeowners and business advertisers to get to know each other – these events have ranged from a neighborhood picnic to a Ladies Night Happy Hour at a local pub. Joan Bridgett is always looking for new advertisers for the magazine and took some time to let us know what advertisers have had the best success in her magazine. Mostly – she saws the best responses have been with those advertisers that offer the big ticket items – such as realtors, contractors, doctors/pediatricians, auto sales or landscapers. There are many other businesses that can benefit by advertising in Westwoods Living magazine. If you have been looking for a new avenue of advertising give Joan Bridgett a call!
Joan Bridgett * N2 Publishing/Westwoods Living * 303.886.5313 * firstname.lastname@example.org * www.n2pub.com